Rapotan's Day

finally. i got my scores. well, everything is ok, except for the English. i got 75 for speaking and listening aspects! what the **ll?! padahal writing and reading gw ok ok aja tuh. dan gak cuma gw yang english-nya dapet 7. some students got 6! why this is happened for the second times? how could i get the scholarship? argh.. help me GOD! today my school held a fair called "open-house", di mana karya-karya siswa ditampilin.

THE TROPHY

OUR WALL MAGAZINE..


OUR LOVELY "KORDING"!

gw kebagian jagain stand bahasa indonesia (padahal gw gak jagain sama sekali tuh stand, i walked around the elementary school! hehe.. they took some bazaar there. the stuffs were so cheap! trust me! see this)!

STATIONERY!

SERI TOKOH DUNIA (NEW!!!)

tapi fortunately, holiday is coming!!! hehe.. bisa tidur sepuasnya..! yeah! and.. the christmas is very near from now. im so sorry dad, friends, teachers, for all my awkwardness-my stubborness-my ill speaking-etc. hope you'll forgive me. so you won't yell at me again, dad! hehe.. and i still hope this wonderful-christmas will give us a new-sacred heart. amen!
p.s : thank's dad for the new monitor! i like it! really thanks..! you're the best dad in the world! ILY!!!

NEW MONITOR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum