I Joined Kym's Contest!

STOP PRESS! I declared myself that I'm joining Kymie's Yummy Blogawards! This is my first time joining this kind of blogawards. I will try my best and I'll follow all the requirements and I'll play fair. I'm not good for the banner contest, but I know that I'm doing good in writing essay. So, I'll write the review about Kym's blog.

Something that I can say about Kym's blog is :

Honestly, first impression about this blog : "Woah~ I can't read this! The CBox is too tiny, how can I put my comments there?" Soon I closed the tab. The next couple days on the second visit : Ah.. even the CBox is too tiny, I realized this blog is full of CUTENESS!" After I clicked on the navigation bar beside, I just found how worth to visit this blog it is. You can found a tons of cuteness there because of the cute cartoon-y pictures and the layout just suitable with the cuteness inside. Her unique style, the cartoon-y images, the layout, the music, and the CBox is proudly brought to you in one package, which make it a marvelous blog! For your information, the images and the layout in her blog is made by herself using Photoshop. Can you imagine HOW GREAT is she? Puting the images and combine it with HTML codes. The owner of this blog, Kymisa, must be a super-trouper-CREATIVE-person. This blog is just awesome. The music made me feel a bit emotional. It from Linkin Park - In The End. For you boys, I admitted, that this blog is fully for girl! Because this blog is full of pink! But it doesn't matter, since, her blog is also full with her important thoughts! Her posts is worth reading! Kym has done a good job. I'm sure, her creativity in web-designing + her ability in writing will make the visitor can feel the persona of her blog. In the navigation bar : Site, you can saw that Kym's blog once has won THE MOST UNIQUE BLOG. It showed, that this blog is UNIQUE.

I almost forget, the most special thing for Kym's blog is : you can HIRE her to do your layout, isn't it GREAT, folks? it's free! you just tell her what kind of design do you want, and send your request by fill out the form provided! after that, just waiting and the layout is ready for you!

This blog needs a load of attention. You'd better read her blog! And please don't rip anything from her blog (I know that any stuffs in her blog is nice and cute), you have to respect her effort to make this CUTE blog! Hit this for KYMISA blog! Enjoy reading!

KYMISA + LULLABY OF REMINISCENCE =AWESOME!

Why I deserve to win this contest?

Writing is one of my hobbies. I have been writing some literary pieces since I'm in 2nd Grade in Elementary. That time, my essay has published in one of children's magazine. In 5th Grade, I joined a Children Conference hold by a children's magazine because of my essay. In 8th Grade, I sent an essay about Japan's Life and Culture, but I haven't been lucky that time, if I win, I would go to Japan. I'm not really fluent in English, actually. But I try my best to write this review in English. I really want to win this contest, for the first time. And I think I could win for the Best Writer for my creativity in writing. I deserve to win this contest. Please support and vote me!






New! credits to Tricia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum