I'm Really Looking Forward Into HOLIDAY

as you know, my practical exams has been over since Thursday, May 7. I'm tired I'm exhausted for these past 4 days.. uwaa ~ I don't know recently I always in a bad-tempered. I just grieved all day long. fiuhh.. I know it's bad. and I dont want to interfere or something, but I think I need to.

Photobucket

talking about SCHOOL ish.. boring!!!

okay.. even it's boring.. I wanna write about the practical exams. hehehh.. not yet 100% success. yeay..

Photobucket

here we go :

DAY 1
SENI BUDAYA
Comment : it's quite good
i did my best
. my teacher told us to make a song by ourselves. oh my gawd.. this isn't my style. music isn't mine! hahah. I'm blind with the musical nots or anything like that. but I have to. with my limitation in music, I make a song, composed by myself. don't ask me to hear my song. it was awful. it was just a MESS. you better don't hear it or it'll hurt your ears. trust me. :)

Photobucket


DAY 2
1. BAHASA INDONESIA
Comment : i made a BIG-quite-fatal-mistake!
for me, i'm quite good in speaking to the public. I have my own confident (not OVER confident). yeah, I've built this kind of ability since I was chosen to become a leader in a student organization in my school. so, public speaking is a must. in this lesson, we have to tell our project towards the teacher and our classmates (in other words, to "tell" means presentation). we got the fourth turn. haha. the presentation was okay, but our way in presenting in was just a-little-mess. me not bad, actually. but I did a mistake. I don't want to tell it. it's embarassing XD.

2.AGAMA
Comment : yes, I can!
no need blabbing much about this lesson. there's no such a bad things. I can do it well. we just make a prayer.

DAY 3
P.E Lessons
Comment : svck with this one! I can't stand for this!

milkysmile

I did it badly. DANG! I got the damn under 68 score! this is the another reason why I hate sport! I'm not given that nature talent in sport, so I CAN'T do SPORT, understand, fellas?? I have done my best, but my teacher couldn't understand. I mean, sensei, can't you tolerate me? Or please.. just gimme 68!
I really couldn't do those sport thingy. can you believe that my whole body is hurting after I did those things? you must. it really hurts when I'm moving, even it's just a slight movement! this is what I named : the "hell" effect of P.E lesson. haha. aha.. sorry, for being rude again here.. XD

DAY 4
1. CRAFTING (or in Indonesian we called it "Ketrampilan")
Comment : the worst of all..
I made a wrong choice. I regretted it now. I didn't finish it well. I made "hiasan dari bola pingpong" (I don't what is it in English, please enlighten me). In 2,5 hours, I just can finish 2 and a half ball. that's too bad.. :(

Photobucket

2.SCIENCE
Comment : lucky!
I'm doing good in this lesson. For Physics, I have to calculate the focus of convex lens. Well, with my partner, Antonia, we did it well. The most difficult part was : what was the conclusion of this experiment? For Biology, I'm LUCKY! thanks to God. I just have to transplant a plant. It's so easy, believe me. And I got A+ yesh! Big thanks to my teacher!


DAY 5
1. TIK
Comment : superb
success! I finished all the tasks given.. :D *happy*


Photobucket


2. ENGLISH
Comment : good!
It went along smoothly. I did my best in listening and speaking. Hope the result is good. This is important, guys.. English!


Okay. That's all. It has been OVER. Now, the last exam is held on May 18 till May 20. *FIGHTING!!!* Oh, I can't wait for May 20th and June 20th : FREEDOM . FREEDOM!
I'm really looking forward into HOLIDAY.
what I need right now is HOLIDAY.


Photobucket
I NEED SOME FRESH AIR
-REFRESHING-


wish me luck, ya guys!

hope everything will goes smoothly
and I graduate with the best score. amen!

okay then, imma going now.
gonna prepare myself for exams!
STUDY.STUDY.STUDY.
Photobucket
catch you later!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum