Random Thoughts

hello people!

Photobucket


today I will write some random things due to the lack of creativity XD
*tee-hee*
here they are :


yosh!
I woke up early this morning (something unusual for me during a holiday). I went to school with my white-blue uniforms. I didn't dress completely because I decided to use flat shoes >.<>

The cover is adorable! >.<

Many people around seeing us curiously. I thought they were think like this : "Hey! What are you girls doing here? You're still junior-highschooler, are you play truant?" Haha. But we tried to stay cool! Stay confident! At 11.00 Marcella arrived. We then talked about the farewell party, the themes with the teachers. I hope the farewell party will be done soon.

today, I also had a very bad-nightmare. GAH. I'm afraid and soon I prayed to God. I hope it's not a bad sign or anything. I hope. Please God...! >.<

and yeah.. today is May 27, right? well, today is the release date of Arashi 26th single : Ashita no Kioku / Crazy Moon - Kimi wa Muteki! I tried to convey my feelings and my thought when I watched the Full PV. overall, it's AWESOME. can't wait till September, it's 10th years Arashi's debut! yeay!

* Ashita No Kioku *

For you guys, who didn't get along with those Japanese phrases, must be wonder : eh? what's this phrases mean? Ok. Ashita no Kioku means "Memories of Tomorrow". This song is the theme song for Sho's drama "The Quiz Show Season 2". I really love the song. The lyrics and the melody.
I LOVE the chorus, the dramatic piano and saxaphone are just...ew. This song also has the 'deep' meaning. The most touching part for me is :

"We cannot get back
The same scenery or feelings
The shinning dream of our past
We end up looking back at it

In the middle of rotating seasons
What colour do "tomorrow" we'll paint?
If
we able to strongly believe What's the colour of future that awaits us?

Even
the most important memory
Will fade someday
Glancing away from the reality
You will see the word called
dreams"

And when I see the Promotional Video, oh.. gosh! they're look so dreamy! those five guys were so DAMN GORGEOUS! And Matsujun's eyes, looks so brighter (?) Haha. Arashi looks good in white. This PV seems so mature compared to the others XP.

Credits to : Ayame

Photobucket


The other best part is when they make a kind of mozaic. The materials are from the photos they captured and then they patch it on the wall. The mozaic formed Hanami (a kind of flowers). It's so touching when they did this scene!


* Crazy Moon - Kimi Wa Muteki *
Kimi Wa Muteki means 'you are unrivaled'. This PV is quite plain simple. But everyone looks so great here! I'm totally digging their dance moves! The whole dance was awesome. And finally I saw Ohno has a lot of desire to dance (LMAO) Aiba looks cute in pink^^ Matsujun's sexy whispering could I hear in the background. Nino, as always, he looks cute~ But, still, Sho is hot..! Even he can't dance well, but their dance steps this time suits Sho! Very manly. Uwaa >.< style="font-weight: bold;">ICHIBAN @>@ Overall, these boys are CRAZY! CRAZY DANCE! CRAZY MOVES! subarashii~

Photobucket




That's all for today.
I gotta watching Myu No Anyo Papa Ni Ageru. Matsujun and Karina-san look suitable as a couple in that family drama. And yeah.. I love Myuu, a 4-years-old-cute-girl : Hatakeyama Rina. The plot is good. When Hayato (Matsujun) suffers from a rare illness called ICDP, Myu (Hatakeyama Rina), his only child try to support his dad. Ah.. so touching.. T.T

Bye-Bye
~oyasumi~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum