Talking About ASIAN

Hi peeps. I'm back

http://emo.huhiho.com


Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENTS at my post, and FOLLOW (click follow on the left side) my blog, OK? Thanks you for supporting me and my blog!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This morning, I woke up late for about 10.00 a.m. On this summer holiday (can I call it 'summer' since Indonesia didn't have summer? LOL), I did nothing. Well, me and my dad doesn't have any plans to go for a vacation. So, I've just stayed at home. Watching TV, online, eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping. That's all I did during this holiday. It suppose make me gaining weight at least 48 kg (hope so). Anyone has tips in gaining weight? Please tell me! I'm too skinny XD.

Anyways, today, JK Hits - MTV Asia aired Crazy Moon - Kimi Wa Muteki PV. And.. I witnessed it! Yatta~ Thanks God! And yeah... As always, I love Jun's sexy whispering. Haha. It sounds yummy! And yeah, Sho looks hot in that PV. Aiba looks cute in pink :). Crazy Moon has made my tension going up. Not only Arashi, today, there were also V6, Super Junior, 2PM and Do As Infinity. JK Hits today was ROCK!

http://emo.huhiho.com


Talking about JK Hits or Asian thingy, maybe some people didn't like it much or maybe hate it. People prefer Western than Asian. But I prefer Asian. Why? Simply because I'm an Asian! So, I love Asia! Today I did blogwalking on Steph's blog and found this interesting article :

Asian Stereotype In General : (I've edited this article, actually)
1. Asians are smart and good at math *yeah!*
2. Asians always throw up their peace signs
3. Asians eat dogs *for real?*
4. Asians love anime *I love anime!*
5. All Asians are video game nerds (or in Japanese it's 'game otaku')
6. All asians look alike *what did ya mean? - wtf*
7. Asians are bad drivers
8. Asians are thin *I'm thin*
9. Asians play Pokemon day and night
10. Asians have small and slanted eyes.
11. Asian females haircuts focus on bangs *I do agree. Hehe*
12. Asians are quiet and hardworking
13. All Asians play an instrument
14. Asians always eat rice *of course!*
15. Asians use chopsticks *correction : "some" - I use spoon and fork*

For me, my favourite are number 2 and 13. I do agree that Asians always throw up their peace signs and Asians are quiet and hardworking! Look the pics of Asian females, you can see 'peace' signs everywhere LOL. Look carefully on number 14. In fact, I can't play any instrument, so it suppose to be "some" not "all Asians". I wonder is it true that Asians eat dogs? For Asians who read my blog right now, do you eat dogs? ^O^

Somehow I proud to be an Asian
http://emo.huhiho.com


http://emo.huhiho.com
PEACE!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Talent is God give. Be humble.
Fame is man-give. Be grateful.
Conceit is self-given. Be careful."

- John Wooden -


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. i'm also proud to be asian... :D

    If you want to gain weight just do what i did all summer.... eat and sleep... :D i gained weight because of it... lols...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there ;) wow i love this post hehehe im proud to be a part of asian haha XD, i agree with you im thin haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. some asian do eat dogs sis =.=

    batak ethnics eat 'em. but i'm not.
    HOW CAN THEY EAT SUCH A LOVELY CREATURE T__T

    berry nice post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLLL yah itulah emang org2 non asia mikirnya gituh XD kocak amet sih

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum