LU LA BBY

Well, peepers. I'm gonna tell you some short updates! Maybe this post will be the shortest post I've ever written XD Anyway, I've been in Sanur for about 3 weeks more or less. And it's fun. I love my class, love my new friends. X5 = LU LA BBY. It stands for sepuluh lima chubby(?) haha. My class was COOL and AWESOME, HAPPY and CRAZY! we won the 'MOS Terbaik' because of our SUPER-CRAZY 'yel' (where Ika, our class leader, need to be sliding in the end part of our 'yel'!)

Here's some snapshots :

That was me and my class in blue T-Shirt and CAMPERS was written on it

wants to know the facts? everyday here is full of cheers and laugh for sure! That means *drum roll effect*... gue udah mulai terbiasa dengan suasana di Sanur XD Thanks God!

Good news : Tomorrow I'll go to my ex-junior high school. And I bet it'll be FUN! Meet my old buddies! See you tomorrow, folks!!

PS : tadi ada pemeriksaan kesehatan dan guess what? tinggi gue cuman 155, 8 cm men!!! pendek banget T.T... in addition, i'm so skinny.. uh-oh. tapi overall sih bagus. cuman itu yang bermasalah...

PPS : I decided to join Japan Club and web/graphic design. I hope I'll improve my ability in Photoshop-ing and Corel Draw :D Furthermore, I want to make this blog has more 'sense' XD

PPPS : I love X5 and I don't wanna to be separated with 'em :D

PPPPS : update blog terakhir sebelum musim ulangan menyerbu minggu depan :( pray for me so I can do my best!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum