I Tied My Dream Here

1. Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia

Swinburne is the best college for design in Melbourne. Furthermore, my cousin currently studying there! I want to be study at the same university with her!


2. Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan

Can I? It took about 1,600,000 yen for the tuition per year! It doesn't included the dormitory fee, tuition per semester and so on :(


3. Ritsumeikan Asia Pasific University (APU), Beppu City, Japan

OMG. I love the buildings! The buildings are just NICE! So Japanese...


4. Lasalle College of Arts, Singapore

Need to apply a scholarship of tuition reduce to study in Lasalle!


5. Multimedia Nusantara University, Indonesia

This is my first priority!

Back then, try to be realistic! I don't have any passport yet, and the important one is : I'm not come from the wealthy ones. Number 4 and indeed number 5, is the most realistic one!

I always try to preserve my dreams here, in my deepest heart, and try to reach it to become REAL with my own hard efforts. You may see, in the future... SURELY, I will really into Swinburne or Waseda or APU!

This.is.a.promise!

I will study hard and build a hard efforts.
I want and I must study ENGLISH intensively, because if you want to study abroad, the one and only you need first is : the ability to speak fluently in English and also the TOEFL/IELTS score. That's it!

"God please fulfill my dreams into the one of those 5 universities.."


P.S :
Tell me, is it wrong to have a DREAM?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

  1. eh, eugenia mau ke APU?
    Aku ada formulirnya tuh. Haha.
    waktu itu dikasih gratis, tapi karena ga boleh sama okaa-san, jadinya ga aku isi dan ga aku serahin. T_T
    kakak kelasku ada yang di sana, dapat beasiswa 75%, dan saya amat ngiri melihat dia di Jepangg~~ T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya nih kak pengen bgt. tp kan mahal bgt sampe 1 juta yen gtu per tahun. wah kakak pnya formulirnya? pengen dong kak hehe kalo gak keberatan (:
    duh senpai kakak hebat amat ampe 75% gtu. . ckck

    ReplyDelete
  3. iyah, aku khan ikut kelas internasional, makanya ditawarin waktu itu.
    hem, aku lupa deh form-nya masih kusimpan apa udah udah ga ada.
    tapi khan kamu masih 2 tahun lagi khan? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. niaaa,, kamu sama kayak akuu.. aku juga bermimpi kok,, dan aku percaya kalau mimpi itu kenyataan di masa depan^^

    okedeh semngat yah..
    kalau aku milih APU aja.. soalnya ada program beasiswanyaaa hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. arigatou unis buat semangatnya^^

    aku minggu ini lagi down bgt.. gak tau knapa :( butuh penyemangat hidup nih.. sejak SMA jadi takut bgt mikirin masa depan :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum