Hello 2010

Hi peepers!

I'M BACK!
Oh I've been inactive for about 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

I've received my report card and it was good so far. No red marks (yeay)
And this is my first post in 2010. Ah time flies so fast :)

I won't blabbing too much here since my internet connection is going lame. OK?

Just want to share my greeting card :)

Anyways, I've already made a resolution for 2010!

STUDY HARDER, MORE MATURE (you know what : I WILL BE 17 ON 2010!), BE MORE GRATEFUL TO GOD, MANAGE TIME WELL, STOP MY BAD HABIT : ONLINE FROM MOBILE PHONE dan naik kelas of course! dan masuk jurusan yang cocok AMIN. eh once more : MORE SMILE :))))


I just hope and pray to God it runs well :)


HELLO 2010! PROMISE I WILL LEAVE MY BAD HABIT IN 2009!
Hell yeah, holiday is almost over.. SCHOOL STRIKES BACK
Gotta sleep!
See you on the next post!
P.S : You know, I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY BLOG'S 2nd ANNIVERSARY ON DEC 20!!! God, this is the worst! But ok, maybe I'll made a banner for my belated birthday blog! xixi^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum