Lost The Chance To See BARACK OBAMA

Dear bloggers, this is my first post in November, I think. And today wasn't the good start of November. You know what? It seems like the luckiness wasn't around me.

I LOST THE CHANCE TO SEE BARACK OBAMA, THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES.


Seriously, I want to cry :(((( I want to meet him, or at least to see him in person so badly. But unfortunately, the chance is limited for only 50 students from my school. As you know, there are more than 300 students in my school, and... only 3 students who were uber lucky in each class get the chance to listen Obama's speech in University of Indonesia, next Wednesday (11/10).

I still can't accept the fact that I was missing the chance to see Barack Obama :( *blame my school-siapa suruh cuma 50 orang yang kepilih*

But guys yang masih tidak bisa gua terima adalah : kesempatan itu udah ada DI DEPAN MATA. And now, I'm about blaming myself yang SANGAT-SUPER-DUPER-TIDAK-HOKI-INI. Bukan hanya gua sih, temen-temen gua juga banyak sih yang tidak beruntung.

Okay I better stop grumbling. Well, maybe God hasn't permit me to meet such a great person like Obama. Maybe God has another plan, which maybe moreeeee better than this one. A scholarship to study abroad maybe? Please, God. It's okay I lost the chance to meet Barack Obama but this. Please grant my wish to study abroad :))

Well yeah... congrats then to your guys, the 50 students who were lucky to get the chance to see Barack Obama in person and listen to his speech next Wednesday *sebenernya masih gondok sih kehilangan kesempatan buat ketemu Barack Obama (LAGIAN SIAPA YANG GAK MAU KETEMU ATAU MINIMAL NGELIAT OBAMA DARI JAUH HAH??!) tapi mau gimana lagi. keberuntungan memang tak berpihak pada saya.*

NILAI MORAL
: Walaupun gua belum beruntung, tetapi gua akan mencoba tetap bersyukur. JUST TAKE THE POSITIVE SIDE. Siapa tahu ada rahmat atau kesempatan yang jauuuuuhhh lebih indah daripada cuman ngeliat dan dengerin Obama pidato. ya gak, bloggers? AMIN :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum