Acrophobia

Everyone must has their own weaknesses, right? There are some people who are afraid of dark, bugs, any particular animals, or maybe ghosts? :) We call it : phobia

phobia

–noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

Well, yeah... I have to admit that I have (probably an acute) ACROPHOBIA. You know what is it, right? Acrophobia is the most common phobia of someone, in my opinion. About 2 to 5 percents of the population have this kind of phobia. According to wikipedia.com, acrophobia is an EXTREME or irrational fear of heights. Acrophobic can experience a panic attack in a high place and become too agitated to get themselves down safely --> damn, it's true~~

When I stuck in a certain (very) high place, suddenly I feel like my head spin around when I try to look down. This happens mostly when I was involved in an outbound activities. Gosh, I'm gonna despise this kind of activities~ Believe it or not. I will stop and take a rest in every post~~~ My head is always spinning and suddenly I will feel dizzy.

Not only in outbound activities, but also in an amusement park --> at that place, there will be so many games, that mostly of them are located in a high place, right? Okay, let's go to the point --> I do HATE roller-coaster. Never in my life, I try those kind of games~ It's scary afterall. Why? Besides I have an acrophobia, be in a roller coaster always makes me feeling sick. You know, I can't stand the gravity~ That "light" sensation when the roller coaster goes down (after it goes up little by little) definitely makes me feel me nauseous and sick~~~ My bodily fluids and internal organs are pulled downwards and it's awkward :(( So... if you go with me to the amusement park, please, let me play the safety one! Or else you gotta kill me because of high~~~


That thing is FORBIDDEN in my lifeeeee
Will NEVER try to ride it!


This acrophobia has come with me since I was young. Maybe I inherited it from my father. It's in my genes~ Frankly speaking, my father is much worse than me. He rejected to ride the escalator if we go to a particular mall. He would choose to ride an elevator even though we just only want to go one floor upwards~~ See? I'm still stronger than him xD xD xD

And ah, by the way. This person may suffered from an acute acrophobia too :

SAKURAI SHO xD


He was keep screaming "STOP SHAKING IT!!!!" while Jun shook the wood xD


Silly Oh-chan~~ How on earth he could do that???


And.. this was me *surprisingly made an unnecessary peace-sign while I was doomed because of this acrophobia*


P.S : I'm now just hoping that this acrophobia is not getting any worse (Y)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum