God Give Me Strength

It's been 3 days since my first day in my senior year. How did ya feel? If I could describe my feeling, I would describe it with 7ICONS's song "Gak... gak... gak kuat... " HAHAHA But it's true. That's the best word that suitable with what I feel now. I'm feeling so weak, exhausted, useless and kind of... all my efforts during my first and second year was being taken for granted. I REGRETTED ENTERING SCIENCE CLASS. I'm not supposed to be in this major, I think. I want to take either Business Administration/Visual Communication Design/Art and Media in the university. So, why do I have to enter Science class? I think it was my biggest mistake :(

But, nevertheless, dad always said that it's not wrong if I entered Science class. You probably burdened by tons of assignments, kartul matters, loads of test, etc. But in the end, you will get the benefit from it. You have to be a definite tough, not to be fragile here. But... HOW? Today I arrived home at 4 pm, after went to the Japan Foundation. Took a nap for 1 hour. And still got a Math homework to do. Gosh~ I'm gonna DIE AT A YOUNG AGE if I still survive in this hectic circumstance :(( Seriously, at this rate, Science class must be killing me softly -______-

Well, am not gonna talk too much here. Gotta go to bed earlier, need to save my energy. Sleep, as long as you can sleep properly. That's my motto for now :) I think during this 12th grade, I will have so many sleepless nights -_____- So sleep, as long as you can sleep properly ;D
And one thing.. tomorrow I gotta settle all things. Hope the topic will be fixed, as soon as possible.

BYE-BYE^^

P.S : God, give me strength. I beg your pardon, O, Lord


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum