XII IPA 1 / 13

Welcoming my new class :) XII IPA 1 (I still can't believe I'm officially a 12th grader)

Lucky I got the same class with some of my besties :D I'M SO HAPPY 'BOUT THAT *thank God you granted my wish* Another good thing was that I didn't get the same class with the genius one *you-know-who*. At least it wouldn't make me too depressed, at all :D At first, I thought this class was okay and the homeroom teacher was nice too. I hope so :D

And anyway... XII IPA 1 / 13 --> it's lucky THIRTEEN \o.o/ God, why thirteen? I just hope that this number will bring me A BUNCH OF LUCK for this whole one year ^^

About being a twelfth grader... ah~ It's can't be described. So many stuffs you have to think more seriously. Time really flies, no? It felt like yesterday I just passed my first day in eleventh grade, but now, I'm already in my senior year. No more parties, no more 'hebeh-hebeh'. Just one more year in High School. I hope I could create many best memories to be remembered with my friends :') Let's enjoy our last year in High School! Don't forget to study hard, pray hard and also... PLAY HARD hahah :D Just let it flow ;)

GIVE YOUR BEST SHOTS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!
STOP DREAMING, START EXECUTING~~~
*your dream is just one step further than now on, Nia^^ ganbareeeee!!!*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum