Arashi Meme

Snagged it from someone's multiply

1) Who would you get caught in bed with?
Eh? LOL xD I think it would be Sho-chan or even Matsujun, coz yeah, their bodies are yummy... :p

2) Who would you most likely get into a fight with?
Mostly I think it's J. Though I don't want to fight with anyone at all.

3) Who do you think is hot?
All five of them are hot in their own ways but for me definitely it's my ichiban, Sho xD his cute expression while losing games in VS Arashi and his hot sexy dance while performing T.A.B.O.O LOL LOL

4) Who will you most likely marry?
It's definitely SHO! He has that husband-like figure the most!

5) Who would you go on a date with?
Aiba-chan, for sure it'll be loads of fun, I think :)

6) Who is most like you?
I think it's Nino..is because he's very much just like me; even though I'm not a game otaku like him. But my sarcastic personality yet my sharp tongue definitely similar to him~~

7) Who could you be enemies with?
Like i said earlier, i don't wanna fight with anyone...especially with Arashi

8) Who would be your hang out/shopping buddy?
I think it would be J, since he is the most fashionable in Arashi...

9) Who will you have a one night stand with?
Riida of course~~

10) Who will get along with your parents/family?
I really think it would be Aiba-chan due his friendly personality

11) Who would you fall in love with?
Sho-kun desu, since he's my ichiban :)

12) Who would you want to be your brother?
Sho or J, they have an image of being caring and protective respectively

13) How would you confess your love for them?
I'll just have to be able to confess to him directly, and just shout that i like/love him

14) Who do you think has the sexiest body?
Sho-chan :3

15) Who do you think will give the best sex ever?
Either J or Sho (again) lol xD *like I'm biased with this pair*

16) Situation: you saw the most gorgeous dress that you want to buy for a function but the price explodes right out of your budget, so you go up to one of the boys and ask to borrow some of his money. His reaction would be…
Aiba: Hai. Take this.
MatsuJun: How much do you need?
Nino: Muri~ That's too expensive!
Ohno: Nani??!!
Sho: Ehh??!!

17) What nicknames would you call the boys?
Aiba - Aibacchi
MatsuJun - J
Nino - Neen
Ohno - O-chan
Sho - Sho-kun

18) Who is most likely to settle in a quiet town beside the beach and find pleasure sitting and watching the sun rise and set?
It's definitely Riida :)

19) Who is most likely to be spotted at the buffet table?
Aiba-chan :)

20) Who would you like to go on an exotic vacation in Italy with?
J of course :)

21) Who do you want to be the godfather of your kids (with any of the boys)?
I hope it's Sho-chan :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum