Happy New Year 2012 ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!
Akemashite omedetou :) Yoi kotoshi o :D

I really hope that this year will be better than 2011. And plus.. let's prove what's going to happen in December 21st, 2012 ;) I don't make any resolutions, by the way. I just want to keep it going... kinda.. let it flow. Yeah, just let it flow.  This year  maybe the last new year I could celebrate with my high school friends. We're all going to different paths in life. Some will stay in Indonesia and some will go abroad to continue their study. What about me? Yeah,*unfortunately* I still stay in this country to continue my study majoring in accounting. I hope life in university goes well ^^ 

About the yesterdays's New Year Eve, I didn't do anything in particular. Just stayed at home and watching 62nd Kouhaku Uta Gassen on NHK and it was AWESOME. GREAT. AMAZING.  There were some parts that I loved from this year's Kouhaku. 

First, Arashi and Mickey part. They danced and sang "Wish Upon A Star" and "It's A Small World" in  Japanese version :) What made funny is that my dad commented on Arashi members :) He said that MatsuJun is the most charismatic yet handsome member LOL xD But in the other hand, he said Aiba is the most silly member *so true dad!* He didn't make any comments for Sho-kun and Riida, I don't know why.

Second, Ashita o Utao part when Arashi sang "Furusato" (Hometown) and Sho playing the resurrected piano. It was so amazing yet beautiful. I was touched when Ohno sang the first line of the song :')) I almost broke into teary eyes while listening the song. The song and the lyrics was just so beautiful :) And through the VTR, they sang the song with Tohoku earthquake and tsunami victims. As for Sho's piano performance, now I LOVE HIS SIDE PROFILE :) I also love his intense looks towards other members while playing the piano.

Some caps :

Sho-kun, Nino-Ohno, dan Jun-Aiba dalam 3 frame caps #KOUHAKU2011

OMG SHO  AND OTHER MEMBERS LOOK LEGIT! 

Super close up Sakurai Sho #KOUHAKU2011
Sho-kun intense look ASFAKSFJASDLOMGGG 

Nino close up #KOUHAKU2011
Nino while singing Meikyuu Love Song

Third, Arashi's performance. They performed Kouhaku Special Medley with Meikyuu Love Song and Hatenai Sora in it :) This performance was AMAZING :) ARASHI OWNED THE STAGE! The illuminated Arashi at the end of the Meikyuu performance was totally awesome, I have to say. They played with kinect, actually. Here's the caps :

Oh God, why the world is beautiful ? :''')))









They walked and kicked the block :)

As the Hatenai Sora started, the screen showed some butterflies ^^ and when they started singing, the screen turned into blue sky with cloud on it. I imagined that Arashi sang in heaven LOL xD. Below is the picture, look at the blue screen :

Arashi membungkukkan badan setelah membawakan Meikyu Love Song #KOUHAKU2011


Another silly things that I noticed was that Sho was always standing side-by-side with Jun from the start until the end Kouhaku #yes I am a Sakumoto shipper ❤ :)) The other one was when Inoue Mao and Jun talked while MC-ing :') Jun only payed attention too much on Mao, btw :) My HanaDan couple has returned ^^

Overall, this year's Kouhaku was great :) All the performers did their best ^^ Congratulations for Red Team who won this battle. It surprised me when Inoue Mao-san was really touched and she cried with pride because of the winning :) Hope next year Kouhaku will be as great as 2011 Kouhaku!

All pictures credit to : Arashindo :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum