Back to Life~

It's been almost a week got nothing to post here. Well, yeah. I just recover from chicken pox disease *ugh* It's embarrassing to say that I suffered from chicken pox for almost a whole week. I don't know where I got the virus. Maybe from school (?) Because my friends said that one of our teacher just got back from the same disease. Just forget it, the most important is tomorrow I could go to school~ 

Tomorrow, I will get my paper exam. I take the innovative Mathematics learning method as the main topic and I choose Kumon to be analyzed. And you know what, after I read my paper carefully, I found out that I mostly promote this Kumon method LOL xD I hope the exam goes well tomorrow *cross-fingered* just hope for the best and no revision hopefully :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum