100 Truths of Me

Don't know why I am interested and copied it, here's the 100 truth of me that I did.

NAME: Eugenia Septhariani
AGE: 18 years old and 7 months
BIRTHDATE: September 26 1993
PRESENT ADDRESS: Cawang Kaveling, East Jakarta

WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. Last beverage = mineral water
2. Last phone call = my dad
3. Last text message = my friend (four hours ago)
4. Last song you listened to = Movin' On - Arashi
5. Last time you cried = I seldom cry, therefore I forget this one (^_^)

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice = never
7. Been cheated on = never
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = never
9. Lost someone special = forgot
10. Been depressed = almost everytime now
11. Been drunk and threw up = never

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS :
12. Blue
13. Purple
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend = I guess yes, but it comes and goes.
16. Fallen out of love = nope :(
17. Laughed until you cried = Yes! Just now
18. Met someone who changed you = I think.. yes
19. Found out who your true friends were = I don't think so, still can't found any
20. Found out someone was talking about you = don't know, don't care though xD
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = a big no no
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = almost all
23. How many kids do you want = 2 would be nice :)
24. Do you have any pets = no
25. Do you want to change your name = Why should I? Even if renaissance is real, I want to be born as Eugenia though
26. What did you do for your last birthday = nothing
27. What time did you wake up today = 10 a.m
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = I watched Arashi's concert (in my laptop, though) hahaha xD
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = nothing :)
30. Last time you saw your Mother = 7 years ago :')
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I love the way it is now
32. What are you listening to right now = I don't listen to any music
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = nope
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now = no one really :)
35. Most visited webpage = livejournal, youtube.com, twitter
36. Whats your real name = Eugenia Septhariani
37. Nicknames = Nia
38. Relationship Status = available ♥ (*^^*)
39. Zodiac sign = Libra constellation / Rooster year
40. Male or female = female
41. High School = SMA Santa Ursula
42. College/uni = Atma Jaya Catholic University (I hope can graduate well so I could enter this uni)
43. Workplace = plan to build my own business :)
44. Hair colour = black
45. Long or short = short
46. Height = 1.56 metres (really short!)
47. Do you have a crush on someone = yes :)
48: What do you like about yourself = I love how I can really focus on something I do
49. Piercings = ears
50. Tattoos = no
51. Righty or lefty = righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = never
53. First piercing = ears piercing
54. First best friend = don't know who's my best friend yet :(
55. First sport you joined = soccer! totally love this forever
56. First vacation = I think it was a theme park (?)
58. First pair of trainers = nope

RIGHT NOW :
59. Eating = currently eating nothing
60. Drinking = currently drinking nothing
61. I'm about to = go to post office to send a package and postcards :)
62. Listening to = nothing :)
63. Waiting for = a boyfriend hahahaha *forget about this one!

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids = yep, bliss!
65. Get married = will be fun! won't be like other married couples, mine in the future will be total fun!
66. Career = anything related to my major and my hobbies :)

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs with kisses XD
69. Shorter or taller = definitely taller
70. Older or Younger = older :)
71. Romantic or spontaneous = spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = nice stomach!!
73. Sensitive or loud = loud :) because I'm sensitive and it's tiring
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship :) hook up is immature

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = noway!
77. Drank hard liquor = no hard liquor
78. Lost glasses/contacts = nope
79. First date = never :)
80. Broken someone's heart = don't think so.. but I rejected some guys long time ago
82. Been arrested = nope
83. Turned someone down = don't know.. maybe
84. Cried when someone died = yesss
85. Fallen for a friend = I think it always happens, right? But so far I've never experienced this :(

DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself = not really
87. Miracles = of course!
88. Love at first sight = no, care is developed by action not by sight. I love people not by their look but by their heart.
89. Heaven = yes
90. Santa Claus = no
91. Kiss on the first date = I, honestly, scared of it ;)
92. Angels = a bit

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = no ways!
95. Did you sing today = nope
96. Ever cheated on somebody = no.. horrible thing to do
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go = I don't want to go back in time
98. The moment you would choose to relive = when two heartbeats are meeting :)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love = not really. just let it flow
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths = I am, a bit afraid.. ahaha :P

Anyone want to do this?? Highlight all and ctrl+c it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum