Twenty One

So today is my day. And next year is Taylor Swift's turn to continously singing in my head. I'm officially being 21. It doesn't feel weird anymore since I've reached my second decades in my life a year ago hehe. Well... to be honest, I'm just feeling grateful, happy but somehow I feel "biasa aja". Mixed feelings. Don't you think as we grow up, we somehow lost that "happy feelings" of celebrating birthday? I do. This morning I don't feel like expecting what will my birthday looks like. It's just like another regular day.


First and foremost, I show my gratitude to God, for His blessing throughout this 21 years bittersweet journey in my life. A lot of things that happened in my life have made me grow even stronger than before.
Thank you to my beloved family, specially my Dad, who has been so strong raising me by himself - as a single-parent - for the past 9 years. Thanks Dad :") You are my motivation to do as best as I can!

My dear friends, who are always there to support me, even in the darkest period of life. Thankyou. Thankyou. Words are never enough to show how grateful I am :")

To my dearest college besties, thank you for the cakes and the gift. I appreciated it A LOT. Btw, I really love the books that you guys gave to me. Been looking forward to have John Green's Looking for Alaska! And I finally have it :D They were all the first who give me birthday wishes! Love you guys to the moon and back :D And for those who's forget, I don't really mind cos it's not a big deal ;)


So... how do I celebrate my 21st birthday?
Hmm... nothing much. Today I'm writing on this blog and preparing for my mid-term exam next Monday. I'm just praying and wishing to God that I could get my degree as soon as possible and get a proper job in a multinational company (still, the typical of me. dreaming too high xD). HA! 

As I'm turning 21, here's my personal wishes :
I'm wishing myself to be even more mature and responsible, to stay healthy, a genuine happiness, to make my Dad proud and happy, to graduate as soon as possible from this "beloved" university, get a proper job right after I graduate and success in my every future endeavors.

I know I might sound greedy for that many wishes, but I'm a dreamer and a believer. I do believe in the power of dreams :) 


The hardest period in life is one's 20s. It's a shame because you're your most gorgeous and you're physically in peak condition, but it's actually when you're most insecure and full of self-doubt. When you don't know what's going to happen, it's frightening. - Helen Mirren.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum