LINE Official Event - LINE Dictionary


On November 20, 21, and 24 there was another LINE event on my campus (Unika Atma Jaya Jakarta) titled LINE Official Event - LINE Dictionary. Even though this time, the crowd wasn't as "hell" like the earlier event titled LINE Let's Get Rich, they were still very enthusiastic to get the souvenirs from LINE. The game was to roll a wheel of fortune. So, it was kinda difficult to get the LINE dolls because you need to be lucky enough to get a big doll. 


Forget to take a picture here :')



All you need is to download LINE Dictionary application on Apple Store or Google Play. Write a review about the application in Google Play/Apple Store then invite 3 friends via LINE, Facebook or Twitter. After that, you have to queue to get the chance to roll the wheel of fortune.


If the wheel of fortune stops at Brown face, you got big doll. If stops at Cony face, you get small doll. If it is Moon, you get face doll. And lastly, if it stops at Sally and Leonard face, you only get pen.

And... this time... unfortunately I am not as lucky as in the earlier event. Two times I played the wheel of fortune, I only got pens! LOL. Seems my fortune level has drop to the lowest level.



The wheel of fortune and a very amusing advertisement
But the good thing is.... Cony and Brown finally come to our campus! Cuteness overload is in front us! Many of the college girls pinch and hug the Cony mascot. Including me yah. Haha. WE CAN'T STAND THEIR CUTENESS!!! YAAMPUN CONY - BROWN LUCU EMESHHH BANGET SIH PENGEN GUE BAWA PULANG KE RUMAH KAYAK BAYMAX :3

With Cony and Brown
Cony was looking at...me? *pinch*

A more proper photo with Cony

Don't be sad Brown :D
Mumumu~~
Cony jadi rebutan :3
About LINE Dictionary
Actually I have downloaded the application before the event was held. To be honest, the application is very helpful since my academic books are mostly written in English. I can find the meaning of the difficult words via online and offline.

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.android.globaldict

Thank you so much LINE Official for the campus event! I am sooo happy because I have met Cony and Brown ;) I am gonna be the loyal user of LINE since their promotion is always superbbb.... :D Lastly, as a lover of cute stuffs, I am looking forward to the arrival of Cony and Brown at another LINE Campus Event *tee-hee*

Comments

  1. How great “LINE” Official Event! Everything is so interesting in this event. Moreover it does look very casual event! I love the concept. I also need such interesting corporate holiday party ideas. Could you please share here for me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum