Reminiscing 2014

2014 has been such a splendid and amazing year for me. There were tons of best moments in 2014. I can say that by far, it is a year full of life lesson, blessings, and developing process for me. I think that 2014 is the point in my life when I experience how is it like to be in a real world. Work (even though not a "real" one), friendship, family, value of things, time and health. I can say that I regret nothing from all things that 2014 has taught me because those precious experiences will be needed to shape a better me in 2015! I hope 2015 will be as good as 2014. Let's welcome 2015 with positive thoughts and energy!

Reminiscing 2014....




* Doing my job as an assistant lecturer happily *lol* and work part-time as social media strategist in Ika Natassa's LitBox team.

* I finally bought my first investment and stock! Look at my post here

* Accepted as Beswan Djarum 30 Grantee. Still have no idea if it was only a fortune or I truly deserved it, tho. But anyway, I've got a lot of precious experiences in their Nation Building program. This one is my bestest moment in 2014 afterall.

* Bought my current smartphone with my own money! Yeah, that was the fruit of saving money intensively.

* Attended a lot of seminar that can enrich me with broader knowledge such as Young On Top National Conference 2014 : Pemimpin Masa Depan, ASEAN Youth Expo 2014 and GENTA (Gerakan Nasional Cinta Pasar Modal - National Movement of Capital Market)

* Travelled 3 cities in a year : Jogjakarta, Semarang and Kudus

* Successfully passed through 4th and 5th semester with good GPA *cheers*

Some resolutions in 2014 that has been done so far :
- Bought my first investment
- MotoGP live at Sepang, Malaysia
- Saves my money more intensive
- Start looking for an internship programs
- Trying to be a volunteer in a program
- Improving my English (because in some internship programs, fluency in English is a MUST!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum