Nailed an Internship

Today marked my first day working as an intern in a such growing consulting company named Global Expandia Indonesia *cheers*  I worked there as their marketing intern. Basically I handle all the social media accounts and looking for the news related to investing in Indonesia. It looks easy but actually it was real hard, specially for collecting the related news.

I'm considering myself lucky that I only have to show up at the office only once per week due to my goddamn busy college timetable and teaching schedule. I put "got an internship in a multinational company" on my first list on my 2015 resolution and thank God, I finally nailed an internship! Well, even though it's still a growing company; but internship is internship!  

By the way, I got this internship offer via linkedin.com. I didn't apply anywhere. I just made an account in linkedin long time ago. Never thought that this linkedin thing would be this powerful and successfully made me landed on an internship. So, for you readers who are looking for internships or jobs, I think it's really important to make linkedin account. Who knows if you get an exciting job offer from there? ;)

About Global Expandia Indonesia

You may not familiar with this company because this company is still growing. Global Expandia Indonesia is an international trade consulting company, specialized in market expansion. We help supporting business to expand flawlessly in Indonesia. We have dedicated consultants, accounting, HR, payroll, marketing, sales and legal services so we let you focus on your business. Our customers come from all industries and areas, and we work with large multinationals, SMEs and Public Institutions. We combine our extensive network with our great knowledge of the country to help you achieve your business goals.

The mission of Global Expandia is to lead our clients to succeed in their business activities in Indonesia, offering constant support and helping them to overcome distance, language and cultural barriers, thus we work with the highest grade of commitment, integrity and trust.

Global Expandia Indonesia
Wisma Metropolitan 1 (World Trade Center 5) Level 3A #15
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.29 12920 Jakarta 
INDONESIA
+62 21 2598 5152,  +62 21 2598 5001 (Fax)
 info@globalexpandia.com
Facebook : Global Expandia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum