Hello July!


First-half of the year has passed. Time flies, eh? Just like the picture above said : the second half can be even better! Yeah. I thank God for a lot of experiences that He let me gone through to it since the beginning of the year. It's been a great and wonderful first-half of 2015! Several targets have achieved successfully and I'm now looking forward to see what second half of 2015 can surprise me ;) I believe it will be impressive and extraordinary!

Starting this July, I'm planning to start some kind of a blog challenge called #NulisRandom;) For me, writing is a self-therapy. It releases stress and anxiety. I used to write a lot; years ago. Now I'm trying to force myself to get some "exercise" in writing so that it will be back to my routine. And just like the hashtag said, I bet the posts are gonna be random and maybe a lil bit weird. Well, pardon me. This is my own blog so I have the right to write anything that popped up in my mind ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum