Last Day of Internship

Today is my last day of internship. I got mixed feelings. I felt so relieved that finally it's over so I can focus only on my thesis; but on the other side, I'm gonna miss the warm environment and the people there. They are all very nice and friendly :") Well, I used to think that being an entrepreneur might be cooler than just being an employee (or I should say : a professional) - because the job is so mundane at first; sitting all day from 8-to-5 looking to the computer, doing your task, e-mailing, meeting, etc. But this company has changed my mind and made me realize that IT IS OKAY to be a professional; as long as you take a 100% focus in it. Ah, I forgot that aside from my last day of internship, some of my colleagues were promoted today. Congrats, Mbak Niken, Mbak Lia, Kak Ricky & Mbak Ira. I wish you success for your career and future endeavors!





All in all, proud to say that I productively wasted the rest of my summer by becoming an intern here at Adaro Indonesia. I learned a lot from this company. I got such an insightful perspective about how does it feel working in the second largest mining company in Indonesia. I also got the opportunity to expand my networking; which is the most important thing in professional life. Even though I'm merely an intern, but I also feel that roller-coaster feelings when things like payment (which is my division main task - manage the financing of the company and responsible for all the payment) gone wrong or there was a problem in  it. I also invited to join the company's team building in mid-August. Many thanks, for the opportunity!


Thank you Mbak Niken dan Ci Wenny yang selalu ngajakin lunch bareng dan makan2 nikmat xD, Ci Cella dan Ci Pane sesama Sanurians, Mbak Lia dan Mbak Mia atas obrolan serunya, Ci Savit yang bikin pengen bisa jalan-jalan keliling dunia, Bu Rosi yang kalau ketawa lucu, Mas Benny yang selalu aku repotin cariin dokumen-dokumen dan kalau ada masalah waktu print/scan, Mas Ipul yang bantuin kalau IDku nyangkut di mesin printer, Mbak Intan, Mbak Arni, Mbak Phia atas bimbingannya di divisi Treasury/Finance selama ini. Maafin aku ya kalau masih sering salah-salah :") Terima kasih sudah menerimaku di sana dan udah dianggap kayak keluarga sendiri. Hopefully kalau emang jodohnya, siapa tau later in the future I will come back to the company :")

Itu anaknya sampe dibawa loh, lucu banget kaan :")

Dan tak lupa terima kasih juga abang GrabBike serta GoJek yang selalu jadi moda transportasiku kalau ada urusan mendadak di kampus dan harus keluar pas makan siang :) Now, I'm spreading the GO-JEK love. Download the GO-JEK app at http://go-jek.com/app and input this referral code "542830072" to get Rp 50,000 free credit to your first booking. *tetep gak mau ketinggalan ngiklan hihi*

I guess that's it for now. Things to do later : TOPIK SKRIPSSSIII!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum