Seventh Semester

Hello! It's August finally. It means one month to go before I'm turning 22. Yes, I'm gonna be THAT OLD hahaha. It's time for Taylor Swift's song to continuously playing in my head. Can't believe time passed so fast. It feels like I just graduated from high school, but now I have to be ready to face a professional working-life.

Today is the first day of 7th semester. Got no class anymore; thank goodness. I went to campus to submit my thesis topic. Really hope that my thesis proposal got accepted successfully and get a thoughtful and supportive mentor who can guide me during the writing process of the thesis. Thesis should be done in 3 monthsss! AMEN for that! Starting today onwards, I will try to write more posts in English so I could improve my English. I'm really sorry because this blog looks messier (and slightly boring) day by day since I haven't found the right thing to write here. Soon after I completed my internship, I will keep this blog updated ;) Wish me luck for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum