Kuala Lumpur Travel Diary

Well, well.. this is my first blogpost that talks about traveling, anyway :D
I finally managed myself to get a short escape to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The first reason I went there was because I've been longing to watch MotoGP live race; as I have written on my previous post. Malaysia is my second country that I've traveled to, after Singapore.

So here we go, my Kuala Lumpur travel diary...



Welcomed by Neymar :D


We landed safely in Malaysia at Friday 10.00 p.m and arrived at Soleil Hotel by midnight. On Saturday morning, we couldn't be more excited knowing the fact that we'll be in the Sepang International Circuit till afternoon.

Hazy morning in KL

The street was so wide, love it!

We got back to the hotel by bus at 5 p.m and then we decided to go to Petronas Twin Tower that night. We took the monorail plus the MRT to get there. The good thing about Kuala Lumpur is that they already have an integrated transportation system; something that I (and all Jakartans) wish to be happened here in Jakarta. Before we went to Suria KLCC, we went to BB Plaza to get some food. Because this is my first time traveling alone without parents, honeslty I feel kinda puzzled at the street LOL. I consider myself as someone who is superrr bad at reading map. Thank God there's Della by my side :") She was totally a PRO as a map reader hahaha and she could explain to me clearly which way to go to Suria KLCC. Couldn't imagine myself traveling alone and then get lost :(( Still need a big effort to learn about how to read map :D

Rapid KL token
MRT in Kuala Lumpur

It was almost 10 p.m when we finally arrived at Suria KLCC. Sadly, the night sky was still hazy. So we couldn't take a clear picture of Petronas Tower :( Fun story when we were here : we tried so many different poses and angles in order to capture ourselves plus the tower in one frame xD And after numerous efforts we finally found the best angle *phew*

Hazy sky at Petronas Tower :(
Bad quality picture because of the terrible hazy sky :(
But anyway, cheers to more towers in the world!


Posing in front of our hotel, at Changkat Bukit Bintang

On Sunday, our agenda was filled with MotoGP race. You can read more about this on my previous post. Let's skip to Monday :D On Monday morning, before we went to the airport, we went to some touristy places in the city of Kuala Lumpur.

The first destination was Petronas Tower. As a touristy place this tower would be the first priority, right? We did a photo group there from quite a distance. Thank God we already took a picture in front of the tower at Saturday night. This is the major disadvantage when you decided to join a travel tour. You only got a few minutes to take pictures at touristy places. You can't take pictures as you please :(


With Lily Tour group :D
The next stop was Istana Merdeka. We spent about 10-15 minutes here. Luckily we managed to get some good photos.

Mi casa :3 Can I get an amen?



My future palace

Second destination was National Monument (Tugu Peringatan Negara).

In front of Tugu Peringatan Negara
The last destination was Cocoa Boutique. I bought a lot of chocolate boxes for the sake of souvenirs to be given to family and friends hehehe. Spent for approx. 200RM here. After that we went straight to the airport and flying back home.

In the end, it was a memorable trip for me. Why? Because this is the first time I spent my own money to go traveling. I am completely satisfied and willing to do it again in the near future. Traveling is... addictive, you know :D You invest the experience in yourself, gain more knowledge and got some new friends. Cheers to more countries to travel in the world! AMEEN to that!

P.S : In an urgent NEED of a better camera with far better picture quality to be carry when travel! xD


TWITTER/ASKFM : @eugeniatheodora | INSTAGRAM : @eugeniasepthariani
E-MAIL : eugeniasepthariani[at]gmail[dot]com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum