Spotted Sakurai Sho on a Local TV

Okay guys, this post is going to be the most useless post of all time.
I couldn't resist the temptation to share this thing xD
When you watched Olympics badminton women single group match (Lindaweni Fanetri - INA vs Okuhara Nozomi - JPN) and then suddenly the camera zoomed in... THIS GUY... BOOM! *OVARIES EXLODED* SAKURAI SHO APPEARED ON INDONESIAN LOCAL TV!!!
I mean it's very rare to see a Johnny's talent appeared on TV; specially on your LOCAL TV. OH MY GOD. I literally jumped out *dan hampir kejengkang* and screamed the seconds when he appears x)) Sakurai Sho is a News Zero reporter and he is currently on duty to do Rio 2016 coverage. It's his 3rd day in Rio. 

GOD thankyou cameraman-san for this!
Pic credit : Yunhotic/Twitter

Kameramennya tau aja ada cowok ganteng xD
Pic credit : Twitter
And suddenly my Twitter timeline overflowing with his pictures. All Arashi fangirls (especially Indonesian fangirls) were like heboh gak jelas. Emang deh kelakuan fangirl semua sama aja HAHA. And yeah I forgot one thing, I had to say sorry because I didn't even pay any attention to the Indonesian Lindaweni :( since my focus was only to search him among hundreds of spectator xD Too bad Lindaweni lost from Nozomi. But I think Lindaweni wasn't eliminated yet (?) since it was still a group phase. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think that's it for now. Just want to share that a hot Japanese reporter just showed up on local TV channel LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum