Good Day

Hi peeps!
Ohayou!
I've just woke up this morning .
Sorry I didn't have enough time yesterday to post a new blog. I need to blog everyday because I like to blog even I know that my English is broken.

Yesterday was really my-oh-so-exhausting-day. Last night I went to bed with pain on my feet (or in Indonesian, kaki gue pada pegel!) Yeah, this is a fact. I don't try to be exaggerate. Yesterday, me and my dad went to Kelapa Gading Mall. We went there to buy me a prom dress. And.. it's not easy to buy the good one, especially a dress. It was superb hard! All shops that we come in were only provided clothing in casual style, not the formal one. I regretted why we choose garden party as the big theme. GAHH. It should be carnaval or anything that suitable with casual sytle. I'm interested in casual instead of formal. Casual is my style! I found a loads of nice casual's clothing. The clothes were so-damn-COOL!
And yah... about
5 hours we walked around Kelapa Gading Mall! Hell noo..! It was history for me! We spent that priceless-5-hours to look for my dress. We also had a dinner on Food Sensation, bought some breads at Bread Talk and bought 3-yummy-cheese-burgers at Burger King! Although it was very exhausting, finally, I got my prom dress. I hope it looks good on me. Yeah.. I hope. Thanks Dad for bought that "cheap" (the fact is the opposite of this word!) dress. I'm not kinda girl who interested with those girly things. I also plan that in the prom I'll use my high-heels. Haha. Sounds weird? A girl like me use high-heels? You can LOL for me! >.<

OK, move to another subjects~

One word for my holiday this time :
LAZY. el-ei-zet-way
Every single day I just can sit in front of my deskpy. Facebook-ing. Plurk-ing. Blogging. I'm stuck at home. Doing nothing. Every morning I wake up at 9.00 am and go to the bed at about 1.00 p.m. Oh God, my cycle of life is really bad. I think I need to make a to-do-list.

To-do-list :
1. Going to Kumon on Monday to help my teacher to teach. (miss my activity! come on, earn some money!)
2. Re-arrange and cleaning my lovely room. (my room was really dirty!)
3. Moving all the copies, and arrange some books.
4. Improving my English (it's a must!)
5. Cut my hair, it has been too long recently
6. Gain weight! I'm too skinny for my age Anyone has tips in gaining weight?
7. Pray a lot! (it'll be help! )

I hope this 7 lists can be fulfilled. AMEN!

By the way, in this holiday, I had watched many dramas. I'm watching
Smile right now. This is Matsujun's drama. Here's the sneak-peek : Hayakawa Vito (Matsumoto Jun) has a Filipino father and a Japanese mother, but he was born and raised in Japan and has never visited the Philippines. The ever-smiling Vito works at Machimura Foods during the day, and at night, he works a part-time job trying to make his dreams come true. One day during an incident at a bookstore, he meets a girl named Mishima Hana (Aragaki Yui), who lost her ability to speak due to an accident. But even though she can't speak, Vito is drawn to her beautiful smile. However, Vito becomes wrongly suspected by the police for a crime, and after meeting the lawyer Kazuma, the issue begins to grow. Together, Vito, Hana, and Kazuma will go through challenging times and have to overcome many obstacles.


Well yeah.. I prefer Sho's drama, The Quiz Show than this drama. Quiz Show is more challenging. I was amazed when I saw Matsujun looked so tan! But I respect his hard work trying to be a half Filipino and a half Japanese guy, it's not easy!

Bye bye for now..
More.. later!
I'm gonna watch Smile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum