It's June!

Domo!

Hello! It's June! Time has flown so fast. It's a brand new day to face. Starting from today, I'll be back as a volunteer in Kumon. Fyi, I have been inactive for about 4-5 months. I think I have to be more active in Kumon. You know, last December, KCC or Kumon's Completers Club Indonesia were invited by KAO (Kumon Asia Oceania) to attend a meeting held in Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan. Eh??? Dome? Can you imagine it? A KAO meeting held in Dome? Sugee kakkoii~ Tokyo Dome is very very huge!

milkysmile

So, the only way to go to Japan is... joining KCC and be an active completers in every reunion! Yep, that's it! Ah... Japan. Someday. I will. ^O^v


I heart this! KUMON anata ga suki!!

milkysmile


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways, today I took the horoscope of mine!

Here's the result :


You were born on 26 September 1993, Sunday.

POSITIVE : Good in keeping secrets, hardworking and never give up.

NEGATIVE : Tend to own fabulous thing and show off. Always look down to others, cocky. Won't listen to others advice but easily been cheated. Love to criticize, but can't accept critism. Not transparent in love but willing to sacrifice for her loved one. Extravagant. High in sensual over sexual
Your Life : You are always curious and responsive to changes. Routine life is not the way you choose to live. Travelling is your favorite hobby because excitement is what you are after.
Your Love
: You will not stand being around the one you dislike. Your love comes and goes quickly. You can be deeply in love but soon after you will be looking around for the next one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MY CRAVINGS! recently...
(I ranked it!)

milkysmile

Photobucket

3. Otakara Photo & Episode - Arashi Sakurai Sho
* IDR 350.000



2. Arashi Photo Album - Arashi is Alive
* IDR 486.000 (gyaa~ super expensive!!!)



and the number 1 is....

1. Kissing Star Necklace (gee~ I can't stand for this!)
* IDR 150.000 (not too expensive, but for me... errr..)


Well, my most craving is Kissing Star Necklace! But I need to think twice, I've spent for about IDR 250.000 to buy Arashi's newest single : Ashita no Kioku / Crazy Moon. Ah! Arashi will release a new single (again!) called Everyday on July 2009, but we can pre-order it from now with IDR 200.000. Yah, I need to save my allowance again *how pathetic*. Mmph, kinda hard to be a good fangirl, isn't it? But... overall, I want to save my allowance for the necklace and for the single! So it costs IDR 350.000!! Bless me God so I can raise my money up! Amen...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HAPPY BLOWING-CANDLE DAY
-Tanjoubi Omedettou Gozaimasu-
For my friend, MARCIA
June 1st, 2009
Wish you all the best!

*see her blog! hit this*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's all for now. Pray for me ya guys, the graduation day is coming up. It's about 19 days! Hope that I can graduate well. Amen!!!

BYE-BYE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum