Unspeakable Thoughts

Hello again bloggerssss.. What's up?
I'm here again like ... finally. My blog was abandoned for like yearss. I'm planning to the change the header, but until now it never be fulfilled *sigh* Too many works to do *poor me* Moreover, I still don't get the idea about what to make :( KYAAAA it drives me crazy. No much time to arrange this blog to be a nice blog with full of writing.

Despite of that, the mid-term test is... over. Hmm, it's not REALLY OVER, there's one day left for P.E theory test on Monday (but that's not counting, right? I should call P.E is"less important" LOL) I've already done my best for mid-term test. But still I get some difficulties specially in Physics and Bahasa. That two subjects were sooo ... ergh I can't even describe it. It's so abstract yet so 'evil' *evil-smirk* too many tricky choices. I just hope that all of my grades are above 75. HOPEFULLY YAA. OMG this 11th grade is just a bit scary >.<

Anyways... There are so many things I want to do. So many things I want to achieve. Therefore, I'm now arranging to join this scholarship : UWC 2011 :) Currently in progress to collect the stuffs required and also the essay that is compulsory .___. I still don't get any ideas about what to write. You know, in fact, my brain works optimally when it comes to the deadline :( In the application form, I have to choose in what college I will spend my 2 years? Singapore, UK, Norway, New Mexico, or even India. For now I prefer UK but Dad seems to prefer Singapore .___. Hmm, for me every place is okay except India. It's way too dangerous to be there. I have no intention to study abroad to India. Well, I will try my best to join this scholarship. It's good if I really get the chance :)) Who knows if my DREAMS BECOME REALITY ;)


This is the castle of UWC Atlantic, United Kingdom :)

No matter what will happen, I will follow my dream and just go for it!
I will do my best and let God do the rest :)
I believe that God has planned every details of my life


"Man jadda wajada." - Negeri 5 Menara


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum