How to Cure This Loneliness

credits : deviantArt

Basically, I am not the type of anti-social person, nor the person who easily feeling lonely. Literally. I AM NOT. But recently, I am easily feeling lonely even in a crowded place. Don't ask me why. I really know that loneliness has the power to destroy your social life and your self-confidence -____- And according to allaboutlifechallenges.org, loneliness is an intense feeling of being deserted or abandoned by everyone. If left untreated, loneliness can lead to other problems such as depression, feelings of uselessness, and lack of self-worth.

OMG. That's so true. I sometimes feel ignored by people around me. Is it just my feelings or not, I don't know. Peer pressure is tough too :( I want to get out from this loneliness feelings. Soon, very very soon. I don't want to be a loner.

Well, I just think that I am not alone. I am not the only one experiencing this phase of life, right? There are millions like me out there. I have to step out of my comfort zone, trying to mingle with everyone, not just my best friends. But ... but ... that will be difficult, at least for me, since everyone has their own GROUPS which probably will be hard for someone to get in -_____-

So maybe, I need to change my thought pattern. I must start listening to uplifting music, or read inspirational writing. So far, when I feel lonely, these two activity tend to ease my feelings of loneliness and back to the normal. ARASHI, NewS, Tegomass and other JE's songs are THE BEST MEDICINE FOR ME! And more importantly, I have to avoid negative thoughts. Start thinking about many positive things. BE POSITIVE :D

Just now, I read allaboutlifechallenges.org, and I can summarize about feeling lonely, like this :
While trying to fight loneliness, we sometimes convinced ourselves that nobody cares us anymore, right? I also feel this way. Unfortunately, this belief might makes you more feeling lonely. However, your every effort made, even though it's just a little, does mean a lot to someone. A simple 'thank you' to your servant, a smile for your teachers or friends or an accompany towards a blind man. These gestures might be insignificant to you. In fact, it is a significant for their lives. So, don't worry if people don't care about you, because you're mean the world for them. It's okay if your existence is in a hidden way. Don't be ashamed for that. It is important for universe, nowadays.

To conclude, being lonely is essential to understand the worth of a good company. As for me, I will know who is my real BEST FRIEND through this loneliness. Take your loneliness as a challenge and deal with it upfront!

Credits : allaboutlifechallenges.org

Well, out of topic, I am now thinking to..... SEARCH FOR A BOYFRIEND WHO CAN CURE ME FROM THIS LONELINESS~ hahaha (kayak ada aja yang mau jadi pacar lu, ni! LOL)

Photobucket



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum