Short Updates

Some new stuffs I got during this holiday :


Finally.. my first brand new Android phone! It's Xperia X10 Mini :) I have to say that this small phone is very SUPER. I could do many activities which I can't when I used the old Sony Ericsson one :D And the Wi-Fi facilities makes me like... WOAHHH for the first time :))
P.S : I already named it Tego >.<

All the specification can be seen here : http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/products/phoneportfolio/specification/xperiax10mini

And...

My new hair cut! >.<
OMG I look very chubby there... Geeshh..
The hairstylist said that it is Japanese style, but I still didn't believe. It looks awful on me T.T

What do you think???

Lastly...

A new wristwatch!

It's soft blue which is my favorite color! Yeay~~

That's all for short updates. Gonna turn off this laptop bcos of the critical battery.
GOOD NIGHT~~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum