Dirgahayu ke-66 Indonesia!

So, this morning me and my friends had a flag ceremony due to our 66th Independence Day. It's bittersweet, though. Our last flag ceremony as a student :)

Here's some pic I took this morning :

Me and Felice with "red-white" body painting on our cheeks :) That's our national flag's colors XD

Random pic of mine...



Using that red-white ribbon ^^


Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest mother-land! Thanks Indonesia for being a home since I was born :') May this country be a better place to live in the future with no religion conflict and corruption.


P.S : I believed a fact that foreigners proud of Indonesia. I'm proud to be Indonesian! :')

Cheers,
xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum