Pretty Messed Up

As you know, for about 4 months, I've been doing this thing : collecting postcards from all over the world. So far, it's been more than 20 postcards. For most of people, it might sounds nerd and kurang kerjaan lo, yea. In social class at my school, this hobby is quite popular. But not with the science class. As far as I know, only me and my best friend, Sari who are currently doing this.

I don't know what's wrong with me LOL. But having this kind of hobby always makes me soothe and relax for the school's hecticness.

From Switzerland :3
This postcard is too cute ^^

From Netherlands :)

From Russia :))

But... the more I'm thinking about this.. I feel like... I'm doing this because I'M LONELY. oh yesh baby :) hahaha. Sorry I've been pretty messed up for words T.T It's like postcards are my best friendssss -_____- Tau ah. Gua lagi kacau berat nih. Lagi benar-benar kesepian. Butuh seseorang yang bisa diajak curhat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum