Magical Day

Today was such a MAGICAL DAY for me :) I had two good news.
First, I was officially accepted at Atma Jaya Catholic University, Faculty of Economy majoring in Accounting :') Thanks God for that :) Second, I got some precious presents from my precious bestfriends :D They gave me some cute yet amazing postcards with birthday wishes on it. I was moved by them :)

Some of the postcards (which are my favorite) :))


From Liza
OMG That picture of Bustomi in the bottom right made me burst into
laugh. This was so funny :)

From Syane

From Terebi :)
The most favorite of all (Y)

THANKS GIRLS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PRESENTS :'))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum