Beautiful World

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“This is just my opinion, but I think perhaps ‘Beautiful World’ has already existed. Not something we need to create, instead it’s already here in this world. I think the problem lays in with whom we’re seeing it with. Family, friends, someone we love – someone precious, a senpai, a kouhai, grandfather, grandmother and others. The world we see with these people beside us, I think that’s the ‘Beautiful World’. It’s about how we’re going to see it, and at that time whom we’re seeing it with. This one with this person, another with that person, something like that. Not someone who’s conveniently there, but someone with whom we’re going to happily see it together, and I’d like you to choose these people from now on. For me, it’s these four guys. This beautiful world right here that I’m seeing together with these four guys, is truly a ‘Beautiful World’. I’ve had a great time. Thank you.”
-Ninomiya Kazunari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum