Untitled



Yes, in the most wonderful way. They lit up a fire and spread warmth in my life. I would most probably be depressed for my whole life if not for them.

I love them very much <3 They are my inspiration, motivation and my soul :) I know, they even don't know me. But I will still support them, no matter what. I'm not that kind of fanatic fans. After all these days seeing my friends talking about KPop and stuffs *sigh*. I'm still the only one who totally devote myself for JPop rather than KPop. Seems I'm always against the mainstream *oh yeah so true*.

I don't really have friends who don't like any of those. Especially KPop. Why God? -___________-

Ah okay, forget that matters, if I continue to rant maybe people who read this post might be hurt. I'm sorry, I just try to convey all my feelings ;) Now, I want to show you some pictures of Mukai Osamu, my favorite Japanese actor.




I recently watch his drama titled "Hungry". "Hungry" provides you a lot of delicious French cuisine :)) In "Hungry", Mukai is taking on the role of Eisuke, a former bassist of a rock band who gave up his music dreams to carry on the tradition of his family’s French restaurant. The show will involve a love triangle as Kuninaka and Takimoto play rivals for Eisuke’s heart.

Kuninaka has been cast as Eisuke’s older girlfriend Maria, who works at a bank. She is shocked to learn that Mukai has abandoned his music to devote himself to the restaurant, leading her to uncertainty about their relationship. Takimoto’s character is a 20-year-old college student named Chie who comes from a farming family. Although she initially had a bad impression of Eisuke, she begins to develop feelings for him after tasting his cooking.

SMAP’s Inagaki will play Tokio, the owner of a competing French restaurant. In the past, he was fond of the restaurant that Eisuke’s mother ran, but after she passed away, he deceived Eisuke’s father and bought out the restaurant’s chefs and staff. Knowing of Eisuke’s ability as a chef, Tokio views him as a rival.

Eisuke’s friends, who were part of his band ROCKHEAD, are being played by Tsukamoto (guitarist) and Miura (vocalist). Both of them help Eisuke with his restaurant.

I think this drama series was very excellent~ Because Mukai and Shohei play role in it. Plus, you could see tons of French cuisines served in this drama :) Like this one :









Gyaaah >.< Suddenly I want to eat those French cuisines :) Must taste good! Anyway, what I can quoted from the drama is : "Love probably could start through your stomach first, rather than your heart." I think after this, I'm gonna looking for a boyfriend who could cook well :))

Enough for today. I am gonna post about a giveaway from Sparkling Reviews :) A trip to Italy for 3 people!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum