Marquez #93

MotoGP Quiz
1. MotoGP rider that’s my all time favourite
Valentino Rossi and now... Marc Marquez!

2. MotoGP rider I don’t like
Dani Pedrosa! Ugh. Sorry, I don't like his riding style~~ too safe :p

3.  MotoGP rider I’d like to have a conversation with
Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Nicky Hayden, Andrea Dovizioso, Casey Stoner

4.  MotoGP rider I’d like to come back
Super Sic #58 T__T

5.  MotoGP rider that deserves more credit
Ben Spies and Cal Crutchlow

6.  MotoGP rider that will be a team boss one day
Jorge Lorenzo

7.  MotoGP rider I would marry
Marc Marquez. period :)

8.  MotoGP rider I would like to go on a date with
Marc Marquez

9.  MotoGP rider I’d be happy to give a new haircut
Valentino Rossi

10.  MotoGP rider with the best clothing style
Marc Marquez

11.  MotoGP rider most people like but I don’t
Dani Pedrosa

12.  MotoGP rider I find the hottest
Marc Marquez and Nicky Hayden

13.  MotoGP rider I find the ugliest
Nope :p

14.  MotoGP rider with the best sense of humour
Valentino Rossi

15.  MotoGP rider I’d never want to leave MotoGP
Marc Marquez

16.  MotoGP rider and principle I would love in my team
Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi

17.  MotoGP rider with the best smile
Marc Marquez :)

Source : tumblr

Conclusion : I'm in love with this young and talented rider : MARC MARQUEZ! (primarily because he's born on the same year with me ^^ #93)

I generally support Marquez because no one in the world can deny that he is incredibly talented and a genius on a motorbike!





I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS CUTE GUY. 
HE HAS A PERFECT FACE. PERFECT SMILE. GENIUS ON BIKE. YOUNG TALENTED RIDER.
PERIOD.

And you know what? This guy has the most adorable dirty laugh! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum