Let it Be the Final KRS!

Nulis Random Day 2

Today is KRS day for batch 2012. KRS is basically a process where you choose your subjects and classes according to the available schedule. At 6.30 p.m, I'm done with my KRS. Thank God it went well, although I have to wait for an extra 15 minutes because I got kicked from the system for a while. I am hoping so much that it will be the very very last KRS in my college *pray* Now, it's time to focus on choosing what the topic for thesis might be ;) May the thesis be completed as soon as possible (3 months hopefully), face the thesis defense very well and graduate on time; exactly next year on April 2016! And last but not least, got an amazing job where I can learn and grow professionally before I graduated *pray* Wish me luck!

Anyway lately I always get some kind of writers' block. Like, you have already got the ideas to pour down into writings but you just can't. Damn my brain :( Maybe I should just try to spit it out whatever crossed in my mind and quickly write in notes; before the ideas disappeared. I think that's all for now. Let's see how many days I can successfully completed this Nulis Random project in July ;) Have a great Sunday, peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum