100th Posts! yesh!

yo' fellas kao_mad

how's it going?

I'm striking back! haha XD
anyways, THIS IS MY 100th POSTS!!!


yeah!!!Photobucket *dancing a tako-dance for a while*GAARA DANCE!!!!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
congratulations for me! ahaha.. yesh.. XD


to celebrate this, I have a new blog skin, of course.


HAPPY

I'm extremely happy with my new blog skin, though I didn't make it by myself (a million thanks for anyone who has made this damn cute blog!). that's why I'm so interested in Dreamweaver. but I just can dream about it instead of know how to use it :D.
it's cute, isn't it?
well yeah. I decided to choose it coz I'm want some "blink-blink" and some "kawaiiness" in my online journal. that's all.

anyway, I still have many exams to be conquered. there are the practical and theory exams. today was quite good I think. I've tried my best in Bahasa. the exam material is to presented each Kartul, which we has made a month before. I admitted I was fluent in presenting the discussion part of our Kartul, even my teacher that I've done a-fatal-mistake. haha XD pardon me, Sir, Miss! it was out of my control! the second exam for today was Agama Katholik. our teacher told me to make a prayer or a poem or a wall-newspaper or a drama. there's so many choices. but most of the students in my class chose to make a prayer. prayer is the simple one, I think.

okay, the exams went along smoothly till mid-day. but, when the bell was rang, my friend, call her A, started to cry. I even don't know why she could cry. I know she is a kind of funny and talkative person. so I didn't expect that she is going to cry. our home-teacher went to the class and found the class in such a messy condition (as always :D). my teacher called my friend, A, to go to
ward the class. she told us that one of her socks was missing when she changed her outfit in restroom! of course, none of class admitted his/her act towards A. haha. we were wondering who could do that against A, but soon my teacher warned us : "if we can't found who's the doer, I will decrease your (means: all of the students in my class-including me) score in this exam!" ah. that's so rude, my teacher... you don't have to do that! omg, if my teacher's said is true.. ah. s*ck! honestly, we weren't the doer, ok! ah~ if this really happen, noo..... crap! X( hope that won't be happen to me! bless me God.. (whoever who has took my friend's sock, you are, you are totally coward! and also troublemaker! WTF for you!) --sorry for being rude here, I just want to convey my hatred here. really sorry. I won't do it for the other posts--

tomorrow is the test for P.E lesson.

I need to take a nap right now, actually.
But I can't. I am a bit frustrated (-and brainstorming) right now. Thinking how? how could I do those kind of sporty things? Poor me. kao_cry I'm not sporty. Just like Sakurai Sho.

Sakurai SHO (every woman's perfect man...)


His only weaknesses is in SPORT (he even couldn't does a backflip, and always screamed, "Scary! Scary!"-- ahaha just like me!) and also drawing (he drew Totoro so badly XD). Talking about sport has made me soo pathetic kao_cry. I thought I need to take some exercise to prepare myself for the P.E exam tomorrow! haha. I will do backflip and lay-up. Ah.. It's too scary too imagine how much score will I get tomorrow? I can't do those things, really. I can't do it well. I just can pray to the God.

i'm really spazzing out today T.T. stressed. frustrated.crap.oh no!

i'm still wanting to write in this space. i want to share more about my thoughts, my RANDOM thoughts, actually. but the clock shown 4 p.m. it's time for to take a nap a while. before it's too late.

oh well, it's time to say goodbye. I have to go now. Gotta sleep :)
I still need to take a rest and prepare for my P.E exam tomorrow.
Geez. I hate this ! God help me...

bye, fellas!

kisses and hugs,

Eugenia kao_wink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum