Gee~

Gosh, help me. I'm really really in boredom. I'm stuck at home. Sleeping is my regular activities. I feel like I don't know what to do. milkysmile Any suggestions, please? Leave a comment on my tagboard! It will really made my day...

Just now, I tried Mati Beku, an online game. It's quite awesome, I think. The game needs our creativity. So I try it! Now, I'm stuck at level 9! o.O

And yah.. I don't know what to write here. *Brainstorming* I think I'm kinda bored with this blog thingy. So, again... the corny thing goes here...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Photobucket


First award, I got this from Manda (thanks, buddy!)

Here they are :

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 5 friends. (btw I've changed the rules. xixi^^ 15 person is too much or in other words (capek ngetiknya))

01. Who was your last text from?
~ albert

02. Where was your default picture taken?
~ My home

03. Your relationship status?
~ I'm single (and very happy :D)

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
~ never

05. What is your current mood?
~ bored

06. How many siblings do you have?
~ none

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
~ I've told ya, I don't have any!

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
~ Shibuya, Japan :)

09. Have a crazy side?
~ you think?

10. Ever had a near death experience?
~ Nope

11. Something you do a lot?
~ blogging, plurking, facebooking

12. Angry at anyone?
~ noo XD

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
~ he already has his own crush

14. When was the last time you cried?
~ forgot :)

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
~ daddy

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
~ my sweet memories

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
~ dad

18. What is your favorite song?
~ JPops

19. What are you doing right now?
~ blogging, plurking

20. Who do you trust right now?
~ my dad

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
~ from my lovely auntie

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
~ none

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
~ closest? marcia.

24. Describe your life in one word?
~ amazing

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
~ Eugenia XD milkysmile

26. What should you be doing right now?
~ doing some useful things?

27. What are you listening to?
~ nope

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
~ dad

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
~ dad

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
~ kinda

31. What is your natural hair colour?
~ black

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
~ my BFF

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
~ none

34. What do you hear?
~ none

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
~ straight.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
~ nope

37. Do you have a best friend?
~ yesh

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
~ guess so ?

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
~ of course

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
~ yeah

41. Are you happy with life right now?
~ OF COURSE

42. Are you currently jealous?
~ jealous with who?

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
~ nothing

44. What were you doing last Friday?
~ walk around Kelapa Gading Mall, bought my prom dress

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
~ yeah. somehow

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
~ yeah . gomenasai >.<

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
~ nope

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
~ my sore throat

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
~ 04.30. stay overnight watching World Cup

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
~ I never dated anyone before

I'll give this tag to :
Deassy, Jennifer, Riri, Nadum, Pingkan


Second award...
Got this from Gaby, a million thanks to Gaby!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Rules:
1. Buatlah postingan yang memuat gambar award ini di blog kamu.
2. Sebutkan siapa yang memberikan award beserta link blognya.
3. Hadiahkan award ini kepada 10 orang.
4. Kunjungi blognya dan beritahukan kalau ada award dari kamu untuknya.
5. Lakukan hal yang sama seperti yang memberikan award ke kamu.


milkysmile


Yap.. that's all for today.
BYE-BYE
I need to sleep to gain more energy for tomorrow first's mess.
Oyasuminasai~

milkysmile



PRAY FOR ME GUYS!
2 weeks till my "DAY"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum