Accepted at Sancta Ursula

i'm so happy today! well... big THANKS to the God! He has shown His grace to me this afternoon.
guess what??

(drum roll effect)

tadaa.. i'm accepted at Sancta Ursula Senior High School! wow! what an amazing thing for me and for the eight girls who also being accepted with me. congratz to you gals : jessica, maria, livia, yovita, ovi, vinley, chenny, gitta! green jail... i'm coming! we are ready to become a Sanurian! hehe XD

despite that, i'm so sorry to my friends who didn't pass Sanur. i know it's hard for all of you. but, believe that God still offers you many chances (see my previous post!).

okay, well.. that's enough for today. i want to study biology and english for the test tomorrow! once again, thanks God * thanks Mom! i feel grateful for you. you are the best in my life. keep me on your blessings, God. amen.

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum