Cherry Blossoms

CHERRY BLOSSOMS

This love, just one love, that I have for you is going crazy in my heart, my heart
Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms are blooming in my heart
Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms are blooming, flowers called “you”

I’m grateful that I met you in the first place, in these same times in this world
As I think that, all the anxiety I’ve felt up to now disappears, one love
Being awkward, fooling around, talking all evening
The more I come to know of you, the more you seem to me like a sparkling treasure
And it’s because of that that I feel like I’d be hopeless on my own, but once again your smile saves me
I feel like I’d be hopeless on my own, but then I’m wrapped in a huge love
I can forget every bit of the sadness in my heart
If I have you, I can be much stronger than I am now


credits to : Runaway Prince (nice poem, big bro^^ - thanks!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum