Doraemon Last Chapter

heya guys. this is my 65th posts. i'm back again. i did blogwalking to my friend's blog, Michele, just now, and i found the Doraemon Last Chapter. i sighed when i heard the line "DORAEMON LAST CHAPTER". soon, i feel that I can't read my lovely comic again. i love Doraemon in a quite long time. since i was in kindergarten. until my age now, 15 years old, i still like to watch it on TV. as you know, Doraemon is a well-known story from Japan. everyone knows about the incredible cat, Doraemon and his friend, Nobita. you know Doraemon, right?

i opened the link and i see it.. the story was very sad I think. Poor Nobita, woah! X(. I'm very sad to read that. well, each story must has its ending, right? just see the ending by yourself.. i couldn't tell you anymore. and leave your comments what do you think about the ending.

just open and read it on HERE.


daisuki itsumo.. DORAEMON!!
credits to : http://kudiarto21.multiply.com

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum