Everything is Out of My Prediction

God has showed his grace for me today. Everything is out of my prediction. I swear. I wasn't lied. First, the physics test. Yesterday, my teacher said that i did not get 100. But the truth said.. i got 100 (what an amazing score!). Till the second semester of 9 grade, it's kinda hard for me to get 100 in physics lesson. Thanks to the God! XD It was out of my prediction. Second, i was success in the science competition, and i have to follow the next competition on january 25th (Sho-kun 27th birthday -- support for me Sho-kun!). You know, last Sunday i couldn't answer the test well. I didn't study and the lack of preparation. I had so many difficulties in physics. So i just answered it randomly and choose the best answer which appeared from my messy mind^^. Wow! Sugoi, ne~ God is the best! Once again, i thanked to the God! Please keep me on your blessing till the next competition. God bless me! AMEN. Support and pray for me, okay?

Well, tomorrow we have the Mathematics test : phythagoras. It's not hard, actually. You should have to be more careful in this topic. Hope that i can do my best and I can answer the questions well and carefully.

Oh, i almost forgot. Congratulations to Mr. Obama! You're so cool, Mr. President! Hope you can do the best for the United States and for the world. You're the only one hope for this world. Later I hope you could visit us, here, in Indonesia. P.S : "Jangan lupa mampir ke Menteng, Mister Presiden! Nasi goreng, bakso dan rambutan sudah menanti!"


OK, man. Enough for today. It's already 10.30 p.m, time to go to sleep.
Good night, guys!
~ oyasuminasai ~

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum