Happy Chinese New Year!

JANUARY 26TH 2009

happy CHINESE new year !!!
to all of you guys, who celebrate it
gong xi fa cai
xin nian kuai le

w
an se ru yi ..
may on this buffalo year, everything will be better than last year


today I didn't have any plans. I just stayed at home. I even don't get any 'ang pao'. I wonder why : wo de ang bao na li? hehe. it's true, since me and my family didn't celebrate it. we have chinese ancestry but we don't celebrate it. maybe I think, um.. we're too .. ehm.. modern! yeah. haha.

anyway, by the way, busway, today (january 26th) is also Justin's 19th birthday! wow. amazing, ne. he's getting older. haha. 19 years old! i've met him when i'm 14 years and he was 17 years old!! today, thanks for your cellphone message! i was happy you were reply my greetings! i appreciated it! X)


HAPPY 19th Birthday
JUSTIN!

i wish you all the best..xxx :)
may God always be with you!^^

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum