Which One?

heya there. i'm back. could you help me?

which one should i choose?

BEETHOVEN or CHOPIN ?

Ludwig van Beethoven

Francois Frederic Chopin

i like both of them. they were two great composers in the romantic age. Beethoven come from Bonn, Germany. Chopin come from Poland. Beethoven with his Fur Elise and Moonlight Sonata. Chopin with his Fantasie-Impromptu. for me, Fur Elise is easier than Fantasie-Impromptu to play with. on the other hand, i like Fantasie-Impromptu more than Fur Elise. haha. which one should i choose, then? please gimme some advice! do you guys mind to teach me to play Fur Elise? this is a project for my music lesson next week. help me, please! leave some comments! thanks!

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum