What A Happy Day

yeah.. this is my 75th posts and my blog's visitors has reached 1000! woo-hoo! thanks to all of you who has visited my blog! you were highly appreciated, fellas! hehe. anyways, i found an "old" pic. the pic was taken when i'm in 7th grade. it's about when i'm 12 years old... hehe

PAST
picture taken on July 28th, 2006
Jessica, me (Eugenia), Marcella

me between two "big" friends (hehe..)
how weird i am LOL


NOW
picture taken on December 5th, 2008
me (Eugenia), fanny, widi, maria, jennifer, nandini, yovita
wow. heya fellas!

FUTURE
who knows?


enough today. enjoy reading
i have many works to do!

xo, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum