I've Decided

yatta! yosh.

hello

how's everyone's March?

mines ok.. with a little bit problems.


it's been quite a long time since my last post. yeah. I have decided. I wanna use English as my primary language for my blog, since my score in English turning bad :(. umm, i don't know why it happened to me. ah.. maybe this is because I learn Japanese too much, so I'm forgetting English. ah, that was my bad. haha. I was pretending to be Japanese by learning the language, listening Arashi's songs, searching some informations about that country, and so on. I can't stand for this one. I really like Japanese. been in Japan is my biggest dream. I can't deny it. But on the other side I don't want my English gonna be so bad. this had made me stressing out. somebody help me, please! X(

move to another topic. about the trial exams. it has been ended on march 29th. how relieved I am, even my score was decreasing 0.40 points (i'll be more serious in studying, especially for English and Science.. figto!!!) this april I will face the national exams! oh, God. please help me and guide me during this exams. tomorrow I will have an English test for Passive Voice and Direct-Indirect Speech. I've trained myself from the exercises and doing exercises from here right now. thanks to that web. hope it will be helped. amen :D

it's already 11.00 pm. I have to go to sleep as soon as I can. tomorrow morning there will a test for art & handicraft lesson. recycling. hope my group can do it and success to finish it! XD

so..

I would have to say bye bye..

see you tomorrow..

I'll keep on writing on this space, with English as a primary language. I bet on here, there must be some mistakes, and I'm not a perfect person, you must know that! so pardon me if I have any bad grammar or even words! tell my mistakes and I will thank to you! god bless!

night.

zzz..

kisses and hugs,
eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum