SUPER DELAY-POST!

wow.. fiuh.. sorry for the super delayed post, guys~ finally the exams were finished today. today is sunday. yes! we went to school today. what do you think if you go to school on sunday? it's horrible i think. haha. what a day! well. now I just wait and see the result. I hope the result is good. God Bless Me! amen. the final exams is just one month to go. on this month, march, I will face loads of exams (including final school exams, second semester exams and practical exams). this month needs more energy! XD hope I can do the best!

anyways, I'm still looking forward for Arashi's new animefied PV Believe. It will release on March 4, 2009. just 3 days more to go! i can't wait to see Arashi in animefied version! they will be cute, of course! ^^ hehe.

now I'm currently watching Yamada Taro Monogatari and Ryuusei No Kizuna. By watching them, i've just realized that Nino's acting was really really great! No wonder if he is the drama-leader of Arashi :D ah, I love his acting, especially in Ryuusei No Kizuna. his face is pitiful. i feel pity too but his expression made me laugh! haha. how cute you are!

oh, i forgot something. I've just opened arashindo.com and what I see? the web has new skin! wow.. i feel suprised. the new skin is great! I admire the people who made it well. ^^

enough today ;D

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum