My Sweet Sixteen

Today is my 16th birthday~ Crap DX I'm getting older!

This is my 16th birthday cake! LOL It's a lie~ It's not mine, just grabbed it from Photobucket

Thanks for my friend, Albert, who became the first person who wishes me a happy birthday ^^ A bunch thanks for all my friends who has given me the birthday's greetings on Facebook and text messages..
And also... thanks for my beloved dad : he bought me an Arashi 10th anniversary Photobook as my birthday gift! yatta~ arigatou na, oji-chan!

In this 16th birthday, I wish that I could be a mature person and grown up fully :D And I hope all my dreams will come true...

That's enough for today, I'm not in the mood of blogging.
Bye~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum