Random [Part 2]

This post will be full of random (again) things, so that's why I named this post by Random [part 2].

Yesterday, exactly on Friday, I have received my mid-term report card. And guess what? There's no highlights in my report card! It means that there were no red spots! I feel so grateful and thankiess God, you saved my life... and thanks for Your blessing on my first three months in High School.
http://emo.huhiho.com
Overall, for me, it's good. But, still, there are some parts that I need to fix, they are English and Geography. Yeah, those two kinds of subjects made me... grawrrr... I got 67 for listening parts and 76 for Geography. Need to study harder (dan juga butuh sedikit penyemangat dan motivator untuk belajar), esp. English! You've already known my broken English, right?

Well, till now, I haven't decided which program will I choose in grade 11 yet. Science or Social or even Bahasa? Obviously, my dad told me to take Science program, but from my deepest heart I still want to take Social program. Even my score is qualified for Science program, but I don't like Science that much. In the other side, I want Social, but sometimes, I also have a desire to enter Science program. Srsly, I don't know!!! So now, every night I just can pray to God.. please enlighten me and give me the sign, which program should I take? Only God who know... I believe that He will show me the program which is suit me the best. I believe it!

**TOPIC CHANGED**

I just watched Sakurai Sho playing a gesture game in Arashi no Shukudai-kun. At that time he wore the white Adidas Stan Smith with three black stripes. And it makes him cooler, as always! ^^I was searching about that shoes after I watched it. Suddenly, I want these badly :

Adidas Stan Smith Gazelle Easter
warna birunya soft banget apalagi pink stripes nya itu .. ugh.. bikin tambah pengen
http://emo.huhiho.com

Adidas Stan Smith Graphsimple :D

Argh.. I need a new sneakers so I want that shoes badly :( Huhu..
http://emo.huhiho.com
someone buy one for me, please?

**TOPIC CHANGED**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy 10th Anniversary ARASHI!
Thank you for being my BEST STORM in MY HEART!
*udah telat 5 hari! gomen, Arashi-chan!*

semoga :
- makin sukses
- tetap EKSIS
- awet muda :)
- bisa konser di Indonesia (Amin)
- personilnya gak berubah, tetap satu, ARASHI

"tetaplah menjadi
BADAI di hatiku... "
*apasihgue*

Lastly...


"SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL FITRI 1430 H
MOHON MAAF LAHIR DAN BATIN"



Ok. Peepers. Enough for today.
Need to go.
See ya tomorrow. Dorama maraton is waiting me! LOL XD I'm going to watch Atashinchi no Danshi.
I'll be free at home for this whole week! YEAY!

[PS: since my Internet connection is unlimited, at least, in this boring holiday, I still had something to do, like wrote this post and watching many Arashi's funny videos at Youtube]

http://emo.huhiho.com


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum